20 September 2009

Lesson in Life

Not only once but most of the time we have hard times...we always think of it as a problem to solve not as a challenge in life...havent we noticed everything has an answer, it cant be seen and apply as much as we wated to and as fast as we wanted but the time will come and everything will be alright...

Here is a simple and short story...

There was a gut who is so addicted to intercourse with the opposite sex. One day he saw a beautiful women with hot body...He approaches her and asked for her number and they became friends for a year, not knowing that everytime the guy is in his room, he will get the picture of the girl and you know...

His birthday came but his parents was away in their business trip so he decided to invite the girl over to celebrate with him. When she arrived, the dinner was set and the wines are ready. After the dinner the guy offered the girl a drink and she didn't refuse... They were both drunk after a couple of drinks and suddenly flirting with each other. The guy did the first move, he kisses the girl and so on...

After that night, the girl didn't show up for a month, she's not answering his call and when he came to visit her, her mother always say she's not around...

He was starting to fall for the girl but she's gone so he decided to move on with his life. He was a changed man, he's in a relationship for almost 2years and never laid an eyes on other women except for his girlfriend.

One day, while he was buying a chocolates for his girlfriend he saw the girl. She looks the same, pretty, sexy but his eyes shows loneliness inside. He approached her and asked how is she?the girl said she's great. Suddenly a kid was running towards them and shouting "mama I want to have chocolates", he was shocked because the kid looks like him when he was a little boy. He dropped the chocolates and hug the kid...The kid was so amused by that time and saw his mother crying.

He invited her for a cup of coffee to talk. While drinking coffee, he asked her "is he my kid?"...she just knod without a word coming from her mouth..The guy didn't know what to do...He said "why didn't you tell me, why didn't you answer my call, I tried to reach you...why?" She just answered, "coz I thought you're not ready for such thing...you're always telling me how you love girls and their stuff...i guess you're not ready that time to face any responsibility...

After they talked, they made an agreement to support the kid and marry the girl...So he went to his girlfriends house to breakup with her...He knocks on the door and when it opens, the girl was holding a baby dress...She said "welcome home dad", he was shocked knowing that his girlfriend is pregnant and he didin't have the guts ot tell her. He told himself why is this happening to me, I made a mess, a terrible mistake...Because he doesn't know what to do he went home and hang himslef in his closet leaving a farewell note...

Dear Loveones,

By the time you read this I'm no longer breathing...I'm sorry if I made alot of mistakes in my life, to my mom and dad who always have the headache...To my bestfriend whom I onced love and give a child and to my girlfriend who is pregnant rightnow. I don't know what to do so I decided to end this miserable life of mine. Im Sorry!


-----a problem once you think of it as a problem, you always look for a solution...but come to think of it, he will not give us such problems or challenges or trials if we cant...it takes time...so think first...-----


No comments:

Post a Comment