15 September 2009

From Work

Just got here at my friends house from work... Tired and the air is hot.

This morning I have to face a new crowd, put a smile on my face and be more jolly... put some energy in my voice so that everyone can hear me... give instructions and tips on those who have time to listen and believe in what I'm saying and a little bit of confidence to start it all.

By the time I finished someone approached me and asked me if I'm okay, I told that person I'm good, he extend his self but I refuse not because I can do it or my pride says it but I want to prove to everybody that I can...only me and by myself.

After a few minutes I realized I'm alone in the room, with no one as in no one with me... Did I give a wrong impression or they just take their lunch??? I guess its just lunch. :)

I'm very clever in everything and I noticed all the things around me... Am I afraid of something or just playing safe so that no one will say something behind my back.

-insecure-

No comments:

Post a Comment